Thursday, September 17, 2009

e.m.o

i guess i've been pretty emo recently..totally break down yesterday..no reason..i jz feel like crying all of a sudden..when i see the boyfriend, the pipe jz turned on automatically the very next second..how i wish i cud cry in his arms..big fat sighz

insomia is killing me..i've been rolling on my bed from 12.30am to omoz 6am everyday with my eyes wide open =.= i jz cudnt sleep at all =.= so i'll b in my dreamland every morning that i skipped all my class..pandai betul =.=

gonna hav my genetics mid sem tmr noon n aims mid sem on friday noon..this is stressing me out..but i jz cudnt concentrate at all..slacking badly eventho i noe how serious d situation is..another sighz..i jz need the boyfriend badly..i need the boyfriend to nag me n scold me like hell..after that i'll jz cry my lungs out..n i'll eventually start concentrating on my studies =.= too bad the boyfriend is with his joi ren gang tonite rushing their assignments..waited whole nite for his sms..hoping that i'll receive a gambateh sms from him..disappointed..somehow the boyfriend is owez serious n concentrated when he is engaged in his assignments n studies..neglected..i dont ask for more..i jz wan a sms..jz one sms wud b enough..selfish me..i guess he might hav forgotten about me having my exam tmr..shrugs

.....iknowitsstupidbutijustfeellikecryingnowcani.....




p/s : iloveyou.imissyou

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry...
= S

michelle said...

u emo freak..if u need someone to talk to u know u can always tell us right??hugs...good luck for ur aims tml

vivian said...

help u kill the boyfriend!!hugs dun cry...

james said...

omg what hav u been doing?how come insomia?too stress is it?relax a bit la u..dun wanna c u fall sick during exam again ok..i dun mind lending my shoulder for u to cry on..my pleasure hehe

Josephine said...

gal, find me la when u emo...i noe hw u feel,sometimes i feel d same...stay strong ya...kan hao ni men liang ge