Tuesday, June 3, 2008

starting to have fun

walao....i hate havin exam during public holiday
yalah....wasting my precious time as i nd to get on d 2nd train to perth n 2nd train n bus to uni
it was like soooooo damn early @_@
9am exam n i flew out of my place at 7am...geeeeeeeez
so.....exam was alrite but i din study...so not ok for me T.T
nvm la...fail ma fail lo....cant save jor
BYE BMS 264
after exam i went to my auntssss house
had laksa for my brunch n its delicious....yummy yo
next destination = park + playground

its a nice day (FINALLY after raining continuously for a couple of days)

yi xin's bored of playin d swing alone n started to hang herself n swing lidattong xin swinging in d air when being lifted up by her dad in d balancing look alike stuff
yes....dis is my uncle....he's juz like a kid....tats y we all lub him <3

qi hang is sand-swimming
d size 5's foot step of her life....yes its MEEEEEEi lub playin wit d swing.....swinging out all d unhappiness n swing out d journey of my life

had dinner in another aunt's house....too many ppl too lil foods =S
den we headed to MALAGA for laser gun (sth like dis la...duno wads it call)
we played from 7.30pm to 9pm
it was soooooo FUN
we payed for 2games...but we're all damn shiok n enjoyin d game sooo much tat we played another one......sooooo mm se tak to end d WAR XD

the group of 7......yes spot my uncle dere?????told ya he's still a kid
hantu n hantu's bro memang like to pose la....(post d cant c my face one cos d other pics make me feel like laufing....imagine me wit tat garang face....lmao)
yap....i'm ranked 4th throughout d 3games
branda took my socks causing me tak ada socks to wear....hence bcum like dis (blame myself too as i noe its bleedin dah during d game but didnt care bout it n continue gaming!!!!its team work n i cant giv up half way during d war....nd to ensure my team WIN n yes we WON!!!!)i'm currently listening to dis song =)
shou hai zhe -

next up n d final paper is GENETIC ENGINEERING
i lub gene eng so much tat i'm startin to party now XD

last nite some FCUKING BASTARD n yes its d same IDIOTIC BASTARD.....spoiled my leng leng mood thru msn!!!!!FCUK U laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

next mission = after exam will start to delete msn contacts!!!!!URGH!!!!!!!

6 comments:

'CrY5t@L said...

SSSSSSAAAAAAAABBBBBBBB!!!!!
i wanna play that game!!!
i wan!
i wan!
i wan!
sien u oh!
dun bring me go dee!!
Faster go study lah!
Cis!
haha~

Anonymous said...

hahaha....1more to go....good luck!!!long time din go playground luuu~~~lets go after exam!!!u size 5 oni...so small like a kid's size nia...SAB u neva call me go play!!!me wan!!!del tat bastard msn la....stupid him

Anonymous said...

ask u call taxi d...u dun wan...apalah u...still play swing swing...how old d o??ei next time we go play oso wei...u owes hav fun urself oni n neva ajak us T.T walao ur leg so serious woooo...haha tat bastard again???omg sab arh juz del his contact la....he's so annoyin

Anonymous said...

haha...u reli damn relax d...neways dun party too hard la u...look like a kid sound like a kid size oso kid's size...lolx he is annoyin la sab...the msges he msn u make me feel like I WANNA KILL SOMEONE NOW...just delete him off la

Anonymous said...

halo missy...dun ask me y m i postin comment at almost 5am...i'm being a hantu like u too...damn u're still on msn...u no nd to sleep izzit???OMG!!!u siaoz la...b hantu till ngeng jor arh??haha u stupid la lend ur socks to ur cousin...huo gai lo XD hate u...u're finishin but i'm only about to start my stupid exam T.T kill him!!!block him!!!del him!!!say STFU to him!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha...so many ppl becoming hantu...sab is zang zhen geh hantu...u all small ghost...hahaa....u geh geh b hero lend ppl socks pula...ur msn list so many contacts....delete la...delete his as well...bodoh sial