Thursday, June 5, 2008

vAMPiR3 cl0N3 0f hANtU

halooo got miss hantu mou??? \(^_^)/
starting to get supa lazy to blog d moh...sianz noh
ok la i'll do a supa fast blog today cos i'm SUPA TIRED....its 6.52am now
GEEEEEEEZ i've been hantu again noh XD
so i woke up at 2pm cos obviously i throw away my lappie at 4.30am

wake up -> groceries -> cook n eat n msn n fb -> BIG ARGUMENT wit stupiak bro -> hugging my lappie n cry -> bro come for settlement by offering cooking me lamb chop -.-" -> eat again -> still stickin my eyes to my screen -> continuous eating -> laundry -> eating -> bath -> walked down to buy coke as i'm cravin for it to boost me up -> eating -> of cos still cant leave my lappie yet -> eating -> finally get to msn wit my CLONE \(^_^)/ -> eat eat eat!!!nonstop eating like pig!!! -> FINALLY touched my BIO212 @ 5am -> eat eat again!!! ->blogging -> gonna nap a while [walile....totally slacking wooooo!!!!fuiyoh mati d la]

i lub my chocolate swirl bavarian cake to d max XDnow i'm looking like vampire again

damn loooo....i'm over confident wit my BIO212...sei lo dis time...c jor past exam paper juz now i was like WTF....so hard noh....no ABCDE lemme shoot lae =X all muz sendiri crack head n po pe down one...hohoho now oni start to kan cheong d too late liao looo sab sab!!!!!!early early noe ma gd lo....every time last minute de....den later cant finish study cry again...memang serves myself right laaaarh...BAKA!!!!****hopefully tmr exam can lemme po pe sth n pass noh****
HANTU +U noh~~~~~~

sianz la...nd to meet up my BMS264 group mate tmr after exam to do d peer assessment stuff...mati la me....i missed so many meetings b4 due to balik from msia late + appointment wit doc.....n i got a last minute stupiak gastrol den cant attend d oral presentation....DIE...my marks sure they gimme low like shit nah =( suan le bah....

y is everything soooo ngam geh????
1st my dadi zra zra transfer bak to miri curtin from usa n damn him keep tempting me go curtin wit him
2nd getting to noe more n more ppl from miri curtin (including my CLONE)
3rd i wanna do engineering....curtin miri sounds gd
4th everyone dere nia...make me wanna go dere oso =(
MAMI!!!!!i wanna go miri curtin....can party gao gao dere...lolx XD

WAAAA!!!!!BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!
I FOUND MY CLONE!!!!!!!!!

ok...i'm damn shiok chatting wit my CLONE(i'm sowie to all of u bcos i kinda ignored ur msn msges....lololol sowie yah)....we r born in d same day larrr....881115 =D i'm finding dis sooo fun....we got d exact same personalities -.-" semua sama saje....OMIGOSH!!!!i can c myself in him....die lu cham lu....d oni diff is he's a guy n i'm a gal -.-" erh tat vampire like dark red so i'm gonna use dark red for dis post(dis is d darkest red i can find -.-")

TADAAAAA!!!!!!introducing my leng zai n cute clone to all of u bah (gals u can cuci mata liao)


haha....damn it i lurve his drawings larrrrrr....TERlalu CUTE!!!!yes tats his sign =)
i'm currently listening to dis song =)
shi lian wu zui -

7 comments:

'CrY5t@L said...

shit lah!
ur breast!
wuwuwuwu~
aneh sexy!

Anonymous said...

-.-" u're owes lazy la wad...hahaha now u oni start to worry ar???u enjoy slackin off too much d lo...u siaoz boh???go miri curtin??u've still got 1.5yrs to go oni la...wad???CLONE????hahaha tats y 1st time c u reply msn so late laaa...lolx shud meet ur clone one day la u...he's cute like u =)

Anonymous said...

scold u oni u update =.= CLONE????all same???walao tat sounds interesting!!!!mayb tats a msg from heaven ask u go miri curtin study d...hahahha

Anonymous said...

cute vampire...still looks cute la u...sab so into miri curtin d..gonna leave us behind..sighz...ur clone damn leng zai n cute la...u two memang cute lae....so ngam one...i wanna find a clone oso

Anonymous said...

hantu eyes still so big...still so cute n leng...so envy...haha u damn shiok la u...adui...imagine another lazy hantu pig....lolx....walao he damn cute one la sab sab...i wanna go miri curtin oso XD

Anonymous said...

tat pic is so cute of u hantu....haha u dun too shiok till dun study la u...lol u gals arh c leng zai wanna go miri curtin liao =.=

Anonymous said...

i tell u ar. the curtin miri beli good ar. u better come ar. we party gao gao ar. thats a promise. COME CURTIN. LOL