Friday, April 24, 2009

dun waste ur time reading dis crap post

don't ask me why am i freaking blogging at 4.23AM =.= i'm obviously exhausted from doing my biochemistry stuffs :::group PBL (i've finished it at 12.55AM)..n now i'm still stucked doing my lab report for hours (sort of 70% done now...i'm finishing the statistic questions part n going to leave the activation or inhibition part for tomorrow noon in uni "JUST TO KILL MY TIME IN UNI")..n i basically haven't do my post-lab quiz (can only do it after i finish my report writing..so basically i'm going to do it in uni as well tomorrow noon)::: thanks babe for helping me out with a damn hard n arse killing calculations..n thanks to my dear again for helping me calculating the means, standard deviation n standard error for mean for my datas =D (my graphic calculator was out of battery so i really couldn't do any calculations n i freaking don't know how to do it with excel *uh-huh..i know i am an idiot*..so yeah he helped me but LOL he doesn't know how to calculate the SEM as well =.= so we had lots of confusion n a bit of sianz going on during that time >.<

well..its just too much stuffs to do n i'm freaking stressed out n i do feel bad towards baby cause he leave his own report behind just to help me with my reports first *sobs* n i don't know why i just felt so sick as well...all these combination basically is just too much n i cant stand it..conclusion was all of a sudden, somehow, my eyes river were flooding O.o then talked to baby later on n i somehow just burst again then LOL he cried as well eh >.<

between =.= my table is FULL of RUBBISH =.= it WAS CLEAN at 5pm yesterday..now its so damn filled with books n papers n stationary n cups n bottles n KFC n keropok n chocs n coffee n tea n WHATEVER u can think of =.= OHMYGOSH KILL ME =.= (hope babe were here..then he can clean up all the mess for me eh) *chuckles* ok ok...back to few more questions then off to bed for 3hours then off to house inspection then stoopid uni =.=

p/s: iloveyou.imissyou




4 comments:

michelle said...

WALAO...u reli dun hav to sleep har??crazy wei..yealar got bf memang song..wadeva oso got ppl help u to do..LOL..u dun always make other ppl cry la..so bad

jonas said...

wasted my time reading d LOL..someone so damn sweet with her honey la...envy le la..sab's qiang xiang is CRY n make ppl CRY baaaah...WALAO...u ate so many junk foods sure fat si liao laaa

jesse said...

oh..i remember..biochem was like hell..but seems like dis yr they changed d system n u guys r suffering more..too bad hey..u got such a good hubby..putting u as his priority =)cry baby cry baby lol

vivian said...

haha..enjoy suffering in biochem??cry baby cry baby put ur fingers in?????LOL waa u very bad lo..dun let allan do his own report..BAD gal