Monday, June 30, 2008

lz to update

walao wei yaaaaaaa......
paiseh for not updating my bloggie =X
dis is gonna b d fastest post i've eva done...took me less than 10mins XD

m i reli tat bz till i've got no time to update????
i dunno d answer as well....
as usual i was being vampire....yes nonstop VAMPIRING
work n work n work everyday reli make me sianzzz...DULAN siii
so fcuking tired n stressed wit my JOBS
yalar...morning work in hotel den nite in d restaurant
it reli sux when i finish work late at nite n going bak to work damn fcukin early in d morning again
URRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
sab sab mau mati dah
n yes d condition get worst now....
i'm sick...seriously sick but i still cant help stop vampiring XD
i've got dis stupid toothache....perhaps its d stupid wisdom tooth...damn it my face is so swollen bcoz of d fcukin tooth....wad????wisdom tooth come out oni got wisdom izzit?????2ndly i got sore throat *cough cough* wahaha my voice bcum so man d....3rdly i kena flu *sniff sniff* sounds lagi man wei....
sometimes i reli feel like fainting when i'm walkin bak home after work....
dis winter is reli too cold n in addition wit my stupiak shiat sickness....its reli killing meeee
d cool breeze....its soooo cold n dry till my eyes n nose damn sore la...pain si si =X

currently addicted to MEETOTO....met some cool n nice n fun ppl in dere XD

sem 1 result's out......
its totally wad i've expected to get =X
one word.......SHIAT
2nd word......FCUK
3rd word.......DAMN
4th word.......SIANZ
5th word......AMEN
a big big big big BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG thx to my dearest irreplacable for cheering me up =)

ok....nd to clarify tat all d pics are taken totally MANUALLY ok...dun ask me anymore

THEME:::::::::SITOBELEI:::::::::::
its all REAL sitobelei
currently listening to dis song =)
¬K®L¬î¥V - ÀF­³§D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick d dun vampire la...who ask u so bok meng work 2jobs la...dun tink too much bout ur results ok =) waaa ur strawberry looks so nice wei

Anonymous said...

hey...long time din c u.....get well soon k...its nice...looks so fake tho

Anonymous said...

wow...i'm enjoyin my holiday...haven been on9 for a while...so many things happened huh??cheer up darling =) hahaha...i rmb those strawberries *wink* will c u soon in 2weeks time ok =)