Saturday, June 14, 2008

randomly feeling bored

yesterday was black friday....friday d 13th
normally ppl wud say TGIF....if u dunno wad it means i tell u bah...TGIF means ThankGodItsFriday.....but i dun feel TGIF yesterday....bcoz its a black friday
apparently i canceled all my schedulessss except workin in d morning lo
damn it i was being so superstitious la....
coz there's a damn fcuking fat n scary black cat wondering ard my apartment
fcukin stupid cat owez scared d hell out of me at nitez....goddamnit
T.T dun wanna HAK for d whole yr wei so dun go out betta.....
yea la...being a vampire...for sure when d sun is so damn high up i wud b sleeping like a pig
slept from 12 till 7-ish....den straight away called my cousinz
OMG!!!!!!walao wei....crying????erk.......
haven hear her cry for such a damn long time d wei....dun even rmb d last time was when d
well...she had her finance wad eva stuff exam....n she said she's so gonna fail d exam
OMG.....she fail eh????she will fail oso o?????
adui....wad eva la.....try to pujuk her bak till my saliva oso dry d....
my gosh...i juz woke up n nd to tam fan ppl....my brain factory still not operating la....
GEEEEZZZ luckily she lauf bak jor =D
look ppl....if u tink u're gonna fail den fail la....wad for cry since it was a past tense d????juz move on n concentrate on d next paper.....wait until u get ur results den if reli fail tat time cry still lai de ji baaaaaaaa....save ur tears n till tat time satu kali pour out...lidat baru song maaaa....lolx

sianz.....holiday 1week oni....damn sianz sianz sianz liao.....
i'm reli a damn piggy vampire =.o
c la.....my look now...wakao wei....damn terrible laaaaaaaaaaa
my fren played wit my fon juz now n force me.....FORCE me to post this damn yong sui pic up
shit laaaaa....taken dis pic yesterday b4 startin to work.....damn fcuking yong sui










WARNING!!!!!!if u got heart attack o wad....plz b prepared....u might amen when u c d following pic....o u can now proceed to d "X" n off dis window.....up to u.....amen not my business o!!!!
wellz....last nite i had been listening to dis two songs....continuously
yeap....if u listen to d songs according to sequence....its reli damn nice lo....
lub it to itsy bitsy bits......make me cry oni T.T
some how all of my frenz asked me...how come i owez listen to such a COLD DOOR (direct translation from chinese) song but owez damn nice one...bcoz i GENG ma XD

hope u guyz like d songs too......enjoy =)

03.¤À¤â§ - ¤¸½Ãı¿ô

tuo niao -

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

vampire..
thx..
tears itself wan came out de..
not my fault...
cannot control ma...
haiz...
hehe..
anyway thx la...
really thx..
dun worry..
i will get out from tat..
hehe..

ceci said...

boss, ur kakia me become first one again wei!! ei ei...boss, u memang wan me whack ur ass la...give u pressure baru blog one post..memang stingy la u.....

ceci said...

yo, boss,...apa tu sama sama dengan KAKIA itu?? lol....ei..ish nor..i m not the first one ki..all my pc fault la..damn it!!! throw it into the sea later...lol~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

shit u...ffk me!!!!haha no la its alrite...no one wanna b hak de maaa...lolx...ur pic still cute wad...u're getting slimmer again o...u're on diet kah???walao...tat two songs so sad la...u memang queen of leng men songs

Jas~m|ne a bee said...

ur mouth lack of saliva.. haha~ u look cute la gal. nth like hell.

Anonymous said...

walao sab wads wit d panda eyes...u're havin holiday wei...but still look dman cute la...agree wit u viv...from d pic can c tat she slim abit d...lol...u memang pandai hor...one time pour out...lolx

Anonymous said...

b vampire lo...vampire till panda eyes lo...cute vampire u still look cute in d pic wei...where got ghost la...-.-" so early listen to so sad punya song...make my mood down oni T.T

Anonymous said...

haha...sab bi guang for one day =) waaaaa ur panda eyes geng wei...cute la...still damn cute...u so smart tam ppl wo...factory havnt open still can de for sure...ei send me d songs...damn nice QUEEN OF COLD DOOR SONG

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!