Wednesday, May 14, 2008

cant help homesick-ing

stupiak me is HOMESICK again
imawa juz too homesick!!!!!!
i cant concentrate on my studies cos of dis freakin homesick stuffs
my results r dropping badly without acknowledgment
HD n D seems so far for me to reach anymore (perhaps neva will i again)
skipping uni has been a frequent case
sometimes i reli regret on my choice choosing to further my studies here
its juz not suitable for a person like me who get homesick easily
being so SAB...i owes cry unknowingly

songs can make me emo easily
tears r juz uncontrollable
u neva noe exactly when r they gonna wet ur face
tears has owes been my frequent visitor
o shud i say they r payin me a visit every single day
my eyes r getting more n more swollen day by day
i wanna go home
i miss everyone n everything bak dere


special thx to U for cheering me up everyday
thx for doing all d funny n cute stuffs to keep my tears away
thx for the song tat u insisted is a muz to send to me


gal gal send me d korean version of a chinese song
its nice...but too many voices changes make it kinda sux

p/s: zra zra i'm homesick like u too....results like u too...skip class like u too...OMG

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cheer up gal...go bak in june since u're so homesick...do ur best in ur studies...u wudnt wanna waste another yr feelin homesick dere...who is U uh????

Anonymous said...

say CHEESE =D ur tears reli make me speechless lae...so scared to c u cry...owes non stop cryin =S dun cry d la wei...later mmm leng lui gar loh...waaa...who is d U tat is so wei da wo???

Anonymous said...

haha...smile la wei...who ask u go so damn far lo...of cos homesick ma...sab pian xin oh..tat U so wei da we not wei da lar??

Anonymous said...

ham bao lae u...walkin in d rain is d best cos no one noe tat u cry...eh dis song got korean version de meh??

Keong said...

be strong.... may the force be with u....