Tuesday, May 13, 2008

a choc a day makes my day perfect

it was reli torturing when i wasnt allowed to eat anything after my dinner last nite as i nd to fast for my lab experiment 2day

noe-ing tat d stupid worms in my tummy wud bite me for food...i decided to wake up late 2day around 11 which is juz nice d rite timing to prepare to go uni-ing

so volunteers like me who owes sacrifice to fast for labs is owes gd la...*arhem*...so i chose to hav choc as experiment instead of white bread,whole meal bread,baked beans...well dis is obviously soooo SAB!!!!i hav to emphasize again imawa CHOCOHOLIC =)

i had to eat 300g of choc n drink 600ml of water as fast as i can....eatin choc is nth for me...but 600ml of water at one go is *puke*....TOO MUCH!!!!n through out d labbie i nd to prick my fingers to get blood glucose test -.-"

i got rewarded for volunteering 2day lae.....n its my fav thingy...

jiang jiang jiang jiangzzzz!!!!
imawa d oni one to get my NUMBER 1 fav choc...LINDT 85% cocoa

i got extra chocs from d technician as well cos he so sayang me...*arhemmm*

fcuk its raining 2day n make me drenched like hell....it stopped raining when i enter d lab n started when i left den stopped when i was on train n started again when i get off....FCUK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

erh =.= so gd got choc one...u reli chocoholic la...omg!!haha...d sky punish u skip uni ma...

Anonymous said...

ini memang ngam sab de sam sui la...no choc will die one dis gal...diabetes la ah moi....GOD too gan dong u fast for choc ma liu yan lei for u la

Anonymous said...

choco freak cant survive without choc...hor sab kao techician kah??*ngek ngek*

Anonymous said...

since choc is so important to u den ma as well eat choc only for ur meals...later obese n diabetes only u know