Sunday, May 18, 2008

he got my vote

American Idol 7 is coming to an end
personally...i lurve dis guy - DAVID COOK
he's juz so cool....he looks damn YUMMILICIOUS =p
my prediction = he's gonna b d winner yo
during d top 3 performances...they had oni 1.30 min for each song which is kinda tough
my fav part is d last performance by David Cook when he sang "I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING" - originally by aerosmith
fuiyoh.....damn hype la tat performance....*wooooh* *swoooon*
i wan more of it laaaa.....MORE MORE MORE

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

tat was fabulous!!!!me vote for him!!

Anonymous said...

this is awesome!!!!he looks yummy to me...hehe

Anonymous said...

i agree...it was a good one...hope he's gonna win it

Anonymous said...

that was a FREAKIN AWESOME performance =0

Anonymous said...

he is undescribe-able! im voting for him too~ im drooling!

Anonymous said...

arhh...Armageddon's song!!!gal u reli luv dis song huh...u're listening to it every single day bak in sibu...r u still cryin when listening to dis song???anyways he rocks!!!damn awesome!!!

'CrY5t@L said...

Wakao! Luv it so much!!~~

Anonymous said...

this is brilliant =)