Friday, May 2, 2008

Yo Koso

WELCOME to my brand new BLOG
BUHBYE
to the most sayang old blog
brandnewblogbrandnewstylebrandnewstuffs
its coming to da end of da 1st semester of 2008!!!!
unbelievable time terbang so fast laaaaa
tat means end of sem exam coming liao @.@
my room is like a jungle d la
papersbooksclothes pilling up like mountain dy
assignments and reports stacked up for me to rush rush rush
damn hard quiz for all units compromises of 15% each jatuh pada every TUES WED THURS starting from this week
omigosh...luckily mami is not coming dis winter o else i'm gonna b so dead meat screwed up
there's no time to customise my blog now due to MASSIVE TO DO LIST
BLAAAAHHHH so many things yet so little time...so not fair!!!!

***beeeep***sampai oi oi time***workin as usual tomolo***

YO KOSO to my BLOG =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf???my own mind is my own church???i am a citizen of the world???hahaha!!!gosh...gal u're still so funny...wad a damn nice quotes u've got tat make a damn nice beginning of ur new blog...keep it up gal =)

Anonymous said...

hahaha damn u....wad a nice new blog!!!d quotes r so damn funny...hahahaha u rox

Anonymous said...

lolx...gal i cant stop laughing at those nice quotes...cant believe gals can b so untidy -.-" who ask u pandai pandai study double major...huo gai la....