Tuesday, May 20, 2008

hantu masuk hospital

sab sab sick jor lu =(
went to uni dis morning to c d nurse to check if its lactate intolerance
nurse say she dunno -.-"
i lagi kena she marah ask me y i go uni since so sick
erh...i got important biochem tute at 1.30 mar
of cos as a guai guai lui *arhemmm* i go uni lo
my condition got worse when i'm takin d public transport bak
i felt like fainting any second...n even throwin up any second
was prayin so hard tat such embarrassed stuffs wun happen on me
thanx GOD i arrived home safely
mum i'm sowie to make u worried bout me
my heartless bro reli made me SPEECHLESS
i called him several times complaining tat imawa not feelin well n asked him to get me sth to eat n some med as well
he replied "iyo u go get urself la...i m in uni now...later got work...wun b bak till midnite"
WTF....imagine havin dis kinda bro
even if i reli pengsan o amen at home he oso wun giv a damn
so my cuzzie amy n frenz...jessie n moong ling picked me up to d hospital
service totally SUX
now i noe y d newspaper owes talk bout ppl sent to emergency ward mati dah
cos fcukin nurse dere was like so rude n #@%*^!
she told us tat if we reli wanna wait den can la...3hrs wanna wait o not??
MCB!!!!by den i might dengz dengz d oso dun k la??
aussie medical practitioner SUX to da max
i ended up sitting outside d GP clinic at d hospital for 1hr (wind was breezing cold)
lucky tat d GP made me smile once again
she's juz so nice keep jk wit us....THX doc
she diagnose me wit gastro n gav me 2 injections on both my arms
i lub getting injection...sooooo FUN
wooohooo!!!!hooray i got MC for 2 days =)

i'm currently listening to dis song =)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg....u serious o not???take k la wei...take more rest

'CrY5t@L said...

Haiz....
call ur bro go lompiak la...
duh!
hey! u like wad injection la!
it really hurts le!
i hate injection damn much!
haha~

Anonymous said...

gal u ok boh????how're u now??take k arh....u sick still can on9...keng arh

Anonymous said...

sab rest early...dun on9 liao...take k

Anonymous said...

huh????so serious ar???how r u now???waaa someone very happy dun hav to go sch d oh