Saturday, May 3, 2008

little angel

i happened to come thru dis video...it is reli such a sad sad sad story....honestly i cried a number of times watching these videos....replay n another click of replay neva get me bored...u'll noe how i felt when watching d videos....




here is a sad poem from her great-aunt:
My name is Kelsey, i'm only two
i'm way too young to know right from wrong, i can barely sing a children's song
when u hurt me, y cant u see, i dun understand, i'm not even three
i try to walk : "Cant"
my little body's black n blue n now u hav taken my family too
i luv my daddy n he loves me, grandma, papa, where can u b?
i dun forget, i think of u when i'm hurt, ur love shines thru
its daek in here, i cant go on...No!Wait!there's light, an angel's song
i feel God's hand lift me away, he has the perfect place to play
i know u hurt, i see ur tears, but only God knows y i m here
daddy, i'm ok, my body's new and i will neva eva forget u
my name was Kelsey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this little gal is reli so adorable...too bad she's taken away so early...videos n poem r sad n touching...u've got my tears too ='(

Anonymous said...

child abuse sux...this is really so sad especially d part tat she died juz hours b4 her dad returns...d return end up wit grieve...daddy's lil gal left him n din even had a chance to c her for d very last time...agree this videos really got me crying

Anonymous said...

i rmb this case...poor little child....getting hurt so many times in one yr...broken legs n many more...i reli cant imagine how did her mum take k of her...oh ya n i rmb her pics were used for posters n stuffs...esp in photo frames...

Anonymous said...

gosh its a sad video...poor gal...n d judge sux for givin her bak to her mum to take k of...yeah i saw her pic all around too...she is juz sooo cute

Anonymous said...

I saw the title and thought u were talking about me. Chey... (the most heartless comment)