Sunday, May 25, 2008

another slacking sunday

ooooh wad a nice sunday =)
i'm slacking off my sunday as usual
been sleeping for more than 15hrs after being HANTU for straight 3days
i wanna hibernate......reli wan to ='(
1st thing i did is check my email
yipeeee i received an email from cherly regarding our assignment
my 1st reaction was WTF!!!!!!!!
GOSH!!!!y d hell is she emailing us(me,clemie,daph) at 4am???
yap yap...its becos she juz finished editing n putting all our parts of d essay 2gether
was supposed to stay over nite in uni yesterday but i came home instead becoz we (cherly n me) tot its not gonna b any longer till d final piece is done
damn i feel so bad leaving her all alone in d library d whole nite long
i'm SOWIEEEE cheryl!!!!!!!
hahahaz....d email was long winded n i was laufin throughout d email
dis r some part of d email she wrote:::::::::

Ways to get me:
  • Call me (my phone is all ready)
  • mail me (i have thunderbird on standby to grab my mails frequently)
  • MSN ( i'm online more often than not unless SV's shitty connection's still stuffing up)
  • Or if you're really unhappy and wanna strangle me... I don't stay in SV flat 58 O:-)
Read the essay and give me your feedback about it. and i really mean READ IT AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK. don't just take one look at it and say "aw.. i trust cheryl :-D "... cos really.. at this hour, i don't even trust myself. so READ IT! (hahahaz...dis is shooting at me coz i told her d "awww...i trust u")

Last but not least, please read this essay ASAP and try see if there's any improvements and make it. I don't mind bad comments though i'd love you more if you give me a suggestion on how to rectify it :-) my brain's mush now. Really ppl, i can take bad comments, XD *stows away shotgun* Don't be shy, but don't be destructive either. Not having constructive stuff is one thing, but ruining the almost done makes you eligible to get shot and stabbed unrelentlessly by the rest of us is bad. ;-) XDD hehehe

pss *floats back to student village*
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

i'm currently listening to dis song =)
i love u你懂不懂 ni dong bu dong.wma - yin yue tie ren

*sighz* i totally forgot to do my grocery =S
my fridge is totally EMPTY (oni chocs left)
walked down to d korean shop hoping to get sth to eat
guess wad....i bought instant noodles bak....zzzzzzz
after my (breakfast+lunch+dinner) i pop bak to my laptop tryin to add more stuffs to d group research essay
OOOOPPSSS!!!!damn it i send cheryl d email at almost 8pm where in d email she stated this "And send it back to me ASAP. i luv afternoons. latest preferbly by 7pm in the night ( ;-) but that doesn't mean all of you do the last minute thing XDDD)!!! if not i'll end up like now... all wrinkled blurry eyed and cranky and full of rubbish in between"
ok done wit my groupie thing...waiting for d master mind to send bak d final copy now
GOSH!!!!DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!
i reli hate myself being like dis laaaaaaaaaa
i noe i've gotta b HANTU again tonite....n yet i'm still blabbering on MSN n my BLOGIE
y cant i juz cut d crap n work my arse out doing my lab report which is due tmr n study my arse out for tmr's deferred qik test?????!!!!!!
from 8pm i said "ok 8.30pm start!!!" den at 8.45pm "iya shit lo 8.45 liao..nvm la make it 9 bah"
n yes its fcuking 10.05pm oredi n i'm still here.....GEEEZZZ!!!!
n especially wit my media player on....i cant do any SHIT!!!!
yes i cant do my work n study wit my MUSIC on!!!!
esp if i'm havin exam....i'll scream d hell out of anyone who annoys me wit d damn fcukin music on (it doesnt matter if its my fav song o wad....i'll juz SCREAM!!!!!)
n one more thing.....no FOODS in front of me too!!!!
yes larh....i cant do any SHITS when food is in front of me....*tempting tempting*
(i juz cant stop makan my 450grams of m&m's now)
one word to describe me la.....LAZY yo
ok la....BUHBYE neh...hafta go do my stuffs d....yes i'm RELI gonna DO it dis time!!!

p/s: (1) exam next week noh...so CONFIRM i will cut down msn-ing n blogging (will still blog n msn everyday la but not 24/7 jek maaaa) (2) rmb dun mizx me noh...i will SHY SHY gar XD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa sab u so bad leave ur fren alone....hahaha ur fren is so funny la...walao do hw n study oni ma...no nd so many macam gua..food oso knot??siaoz la u...damn chocoholic la u...450g of m&m's is ALOT wei...haiz...u reli dunno wad is DIE...damn last minuter la u...look i dun wanna c u on MSN...concentrate STUDYING n yes we will all miss u...update us wit ur blog...GOOD LUCK

Anonymous said...

i just love ur blogging ne...so cute~~~keep continue ya...last night, nudge u hundred times..asked u support the radio, u hilang ki pula...i m thinking maybe u ate too much choco, drunk liao..hoho~!!! msg me in the msn when u c this ya..+u on ur exam la..miss u~~

Anonymous said...

haha u can go die...dun u tink u're way too slow n steady???my gosh i m speechless gal...music is like part of ur life d wei...hard to imagine u switching ur music off...n FOOD!!!u'll die without food n i noe it...how can a big eater like u stay away from food???haha anonymous...dis is her blogging style...its very cute n i lurve it too =)

Anonymous said...

wow...dis song damn *sob sob*....haha sab c la u owes do stuffs last minute tats y kelian ur fren laaaa....adui...eh??bf+lunch+dinner???u makan one meal oni??u serious??haha u got so many KNOT KNOT stuffs...ma fan...troublesome!!!!u make sure u dun on9 la...dun wanna c ur name in my msn....miss u lots...mwah

Anonymous said...

hantu...good luck for ur exam...rmb to update ur blog wit ur cute style...dun on9 till so late anymore

Anonymous said...

kesian those group mates for havin sab wit dem =p hahaha ei we go eat ur fav chili mussels la...come come no nd study =p FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD