Monday, May 19, 2008

juz another random stuff

was browsing thru d pix in my fon n i found these pix....it was from ages ago...my bro's bday dinner last month....well it was juz a small gathering....oni a limited number of ppl r invited due to my place is damn small n obviously it cant accommodate sooooo many human beings laeee

fuiyoh...cookin is reli killin me heyz...d dinner was supposed to start at 7pm but manusia bodoh like me who is juz a beginner in cookin was tooo nervous n hence started late.....BLAAAHH


self made dinner for tat nite = rice + tong fun + curry + grilled chicken wings + spicy pork medallion + buritos + tuna pizza + hawaiian pizza (semua buatan sab sab)
amy...jessie...moong ling outside my room
my kai sai lou tryin to make flamingo but didnt succeed
dis is d bday boy smiling at d 23 candles on d cake
he juz neva giv up n well he succeeded dis time after i went down street to buy a new whisky
aaron is getting drunk =S

everyone ended up gambling wit punishment of alcohol-ing (look at all those red-ish faces)damn it my place was in terrible mess when they left....i hate tidying stuffs lahhh

i m currently listening to dis song =)


5 comments:

'CrY5t@L said...

Kao sai la u.....
put that pizza photo in there....
just remind me that u still owe me pizza la!
when r u going to bake one for me?
wait so long time dy....
sigh....sigh~

Anonymous said...

horhor...SABRINA CHOO HUI YIIN!!!u can cook eh????wow...little gal grow up jor wo now can cook d...it sure looks delicious to me...bila masak for me huh???

Anonymous said...

aaawwww...since when u learn how to cook???tat one sure can eat boh??looks nice but dunno taste like how oh =p ada orang lau sai after eatin ma???

Anonymous said...

haha...sab we're all waiting for d big chef to cook for us =p

Anonymous said...

wakao!!!lu masak semua??benarkah??damn keng la u wei..eh u oso listen to dis kinda song de meh??