Sunday, May 11, 2008

mami i lub ue

HAPI MAMI DAY!!!!!!!!!
everyone wud b blogging bout their mother's day
so i betta cut d crap n make it short
wad a lonely mami day i had =(
eventually my mami tot i was "DEAD" cos i woke up damn late 2day
so my bro had to check if imawa still alive...lmao
mum video called me n say i m HEARTLESS
cos i havnt greet her hapi mami day yet -.-"
mami arh...tonite 11.59pm oni will greet u lae...dun worry =p
i juz send mami a sms wishin her hapi mother's day of cos...
she replied...I ONI RECEIVED URS NOW..I EXPECT 1ST THING IN D MORNING I ON MY FON I CAN C MY DAUGHTER SAY D WORD TO ME!!NO EYE TO C LA!!!
wtf.....hahahaha.....mami merajuk dah la....
some more my 9yrs old bro arh...one day he heard from radio tat mom's day comin...
he asked her "wads so special bout mom day??so important meh??i'm very bz tat day arh....not free lar"
lolx....hahaha...wtf is tat lil kid thinkin...his brain is damn polluted


MAMI HAPI MAMI DAY N I LUB U LARRRRR
MAMI I MIZX UE!!!
**fly kiss** from perth to sibu**mwahzzzz**

i m currently listening to this song =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...ur mum is still so cute lah...ur lil bro so funny la wei...haha...sab sab still cute cute as usual oso =)

Anonymous said...

hahaha...sab DEAD???lol...ur mum memang cute la...hahaha did primary sch teachers teach tat in sch nowadays???waaaaa sab...long time neva c u...still damn cute la....dun deny d la

Anonymous said...

hahaha...u reli pig la...owes oso sleep till everyone tot u dead liao -.-" wad a cute family u hav....cutie i tot u say u gemuk dah...got meh??

Anonymous said...

What for so hard. I just sent an email with the topic Happy Mothers' DAy. Then message kosong cos dunno what to write. gao dim d. i am gonna get anugerah anak contoh.

Anonymous said...

kesian u wei...sure u miss ur family alot